What is it?
Mouse Whisperer is a small development kit that is based on Microchip ATtiny85 MCU. It will act like a physical mouse and draw perfect circles while you’re away.
There are many reasons why not, but also a few reasons why. Big Corpo tend to sell your convenience for security, don’t taking into account if you’re working in the office or from home.
- I’m sick and tired entering passwords each time I leave laptop for 2 minutes
- I don’t want my screen to go dark whenever I’m focused on something and happen to not move the mouse for a minute or two
- I want to be available for other Team members, even if I went for a cup of coffee
- But mainly, if someone enforce stupid policies on my laptop and I cannot change them – I will workaround them
Mouse Whisperer is there to bring some of that convenience back.
- Microchip ATtiny85 MCU
- 8 KB Flash, 512B EEPROM, 512B SRAM
- WS2812E RGB addressable LED for status indication
- TTP223 based touch sensor for switching it ON and OFF
- Sandwich PCB design to protect important electronics from cats and children
- Open source, open hardware
What’s included in the package
- Mouse Whisperer “sandwich”
- Micronucleos bootloader flashed
- “Draw circles” firmware flashed
Where to buy
You may support our work by ordering this product at Tindie